Caviar of red fruit
Serves 6 – 15 min preparation – 30 min resting time.
- Mix 1g of alginsphere and 200ml red berry fruit juice.
- Allow resting for at least 30 minutes.
- Add 4g of calcium salt to 400ml of water whipping it until complete dissolution.
- Use a pipette to dispense the sodium alginate, one drop at a time, in the calcium bath.
- After a few seconds, collect the pearls formed using the bored spoon.
- Rinse the pearls in water.
Caution: dispose the sodium alginate preparation in the bin, and not in the sink.