Instant choco custard, Get 27® spaghetti
Serves 6 – 15 min preparation – 10 min cooking – 40 min cooling.
- In a saucepan, melt 100g of dark chocolate and 45g of sugar into 300 ml of milk.
- Add slowly 2g of kappagel while stirring, and avoid incorporating too much air.
- When the solution comes to the boil, stop heating, and pour into 6 small pots or ramekins. Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature, then store in the fridge (approx. 20 minutes).
- In a saucepan, mix 200ml of Get 27® and 3g of kappagel.
- Heat the mixture to boiling, stirring from time to time.
- Reduce heating.
- Plug the syringe at one end of the silicone tube, and fill the tube with the preparation using the syringe. Once full, unplug the syringe and immerse the tube into a cold water bath, keeping both tube ends out of water.
- Allow cooling for 20 minutes.
- Repeat five times.
- Use the syringe to expel the spaghettis from the tube blowing air, and form each into a spiral on top of the choco custard.