Carrot, orange and celery beer
Serves 2 – 15 min preparation.
- Peel 250g of carrots and slice them.
- Peel an orange and separate their segments.
- Dress and roughly chop 2 stalks of celery stalks.
- Run the ingredients through a centrifugal juicer.
- To 250 ml of juice add 1g of emulcithine while mixing the preparation vigorously. Leave it to rest for 5 min.
- Pass the preparation through a thin sieve.
- Pour the juice into the siphon, and inject a charger of gas into it.
- Serve in tall glasses.
Remark: if you do not have a centrifugal juicer, you can use commercially available juices.