Milk-liquorice foam and vanilla cream
Serves 4 – 30 min preparation – 15 min cooking – 2h coolin
- Sprinkle 12g of pork gelatin on 20cl of skim milk and let stand for moisturizing the preparation for 5 min.
- Heat 20cl of milk in a pan. Add 20g of sugar and 2 tablespoons of Antésite® or liquorice extract.
- Simmer for 1 min. Transfer the mixture in the siphon. Allow cooling, close the siphon and inject a charger of gas into it.
- Put the siphon in the fridge for 2h.
- Scrape the vanilla seeds from the vanilla pods.
- In a saucepan, bring 25cl of whole milk to the boil.
- Add the vanilla seeds. Stop heating and let infuse for 10 min.
- In the meantime, mix 2 egg yolk, 60g of sugar and 15g of cornflour.
- Pour the mixture in the saucepan containing the vanilla-flavoured milk and stir while cooking on a low heat until it starts thickening.
- Stop heating and pour the preparation into verrines (small heat-proof dessert glasses). Let cool down.
- Serve these small creams topped with the milk-liquorice foam.